Russia

Полигон: 
Цвет контура: 
 
Цвет фона: 
 

In the 1980s, Lengiprotrans developed a project for the modernization of electrical interlocking at Ugolnaya station in the Kaliningrad region. The operational part of signaling and communication was prepared.

In 1989, Lengiprotrans prepared a project for the reconstruction of a contact network on the Buslova - State Border stretch in the area of ​​the state border with Finland.

In the 1960s, Lengiprotrans developed a project for the reconstruction of the production base of the construction department No. 312 of the Balttranstroy trust in Kaliningrad.

In the postwar years, Lentransproekt (since 1951 - Lengiprotrans) developed a project for the restoration of the central boiler house at the Kaliningrad station.

Later, in 1970-1979, the institute carried out design and survey work to expand the boiler house. Laboratory analyzes were carried out, a well layout was prepared, and a chemical water purification unit was designed.

In the 1990s, Lengiprotrans developed a project for a workshop for the maintenance of passenger cars at the Kaliningrad station. A building with utilities was designed for technical inspection of Category 3 wagons.

In the 1980s, the Lengiprotrans Plants Department designed facilities on the new Obskaya - Bovanenkovo railway line. In particular, the production base of the Yamaltransstroy trust was designed.

The Obskaya - Bovanenkovo line is the northernmost railway. The construction of the route was necessary to approach the gas fields on the Yamal Peninsula, the largest of which are Bovanenkovskoye and Kharasaveyskoye.

In the 1980s, the Lengiprotrans Plants Department designed facilities on the new Obskaya - Bovanenkovo railway line. In particular, the production base of the Mostostroy-6 trust was designed.

The Obskaya - Bovanenkovo line is the northernmost railway. The construction of the route was necessary to approach the gas fields on the Yamal Peninsula, the largest of which are Bovanenkovskoye and Kharasaveyskoye.

In the 1950s, Lengiprotrans developed a project for the Avtodetal plant for the manufacture of spare parts for cars at the Gryazi station of the South-Eastern Railway.

The enterprise was founded in 1869 as a turnaround depot of the Eletsko-Gryazinsky railway. In 1924, the bridge service of the South-Eastern Railway was organized on the basis of the depot. In subsequent years, the enterprise was renamed several times: in 1930 - mechanical plant, in 1936 - switch plant, in 1945 - Avtodetal plant and in 1960 received its modern name - Gryazi-Orlovsky Motor Vehicle Repair Plant.

Avtovo is the station of the Kirovsko-Vyborgskaya line of the Petersburg metro.

The department of factories (now part of the OPGS) of Lengiprotrans took an active part in the design of the ground facilities of the Petersburg Metro. In connection with the development of metro lines, the institute designed a base for lifting carriages at the Avtovo station in the 1950s. In the course of the work, all new technologies for the repair of subway cars were introduced, which are used at the Moscow metro and the Sokol subway car repair plant.

In the post-war years, Lentransproekt's Bridges Department (since 1951 - Lengiprotrans) was engaged not only in the restoration of destroyed objects in the Baltic republics, but also in the design of new artificial structures in connection with the needs of the developing transport system.

In the period 1945-1952, the institute prepared a project for a new capital bridge across the Auxinen (now Golubaya) river in the Kaliningrad region. It is a left bank tributary of the Pregolya River.

Pages