Russia

Полигон: 
Цвет контура: 
 
Цвет фона: 
 

Syzran is a large junction station of the Kuibyshev railway in the city of the same name in the Samara region. Docking of direct and alternating current types is performed at the station.

The project for the reconstruction of the station was developed by Lengiprotrans within the framework of the title Electrification of the Syzran - Sennaya section of the Kuibyshevskaya and Privolzhskaya railways. with the construction of the second main track. Electrical interlocking was designed at the station.

In the early 2000s, Lengiprotrans developed a project for the reconstruction of the St. Petersburg railway junction with electrification and the development of intra-nodal lines.

The extension of the tracks of the Predportovaya station to a useful length of 1500 m was carried out with electrification. The length of the newly electrified tracks is 64.7 km.

At the St. Petersburg-Sortirovochny-Moskovsky station, the following were designed:
• automatic fire extinguishing installation;
• external engineering networks;

The Budogoshch - Tikhvin railway line is a section of the Tikhvin - Weimarn line of the Oktyabrskaya railway, passing through the territory of the Leningrad region.

The project of the railway line was developed by "Lentransproekt" (since 1951 - "Lengiprotrans") in the early 1940s with a military-strategic goal, as part of the "deep bypass" of the Leningrad junction. During the Great Patriotic War, the line provided the supply of the Leningrad Front and the protection of the city of Leningrad.

Petrolesport is a container terminal on Volny Island in the seaport Big Port of St. Petersburg.

Lengiprotrans has developed a railway transport project for the Petrolesport terminal with the reconstruction of the Novy Port station of the Oktyabrskaya railway. This was due to the increase in container turnover to the new container terminal "Petrolesport".

The Ust-Luga Commercial Sea Port is located in the Leningrad Region, in the Luga Bay of the Gulf of Finland of the Baltic Sea. The construction of the port began in the 1990s with the aim of creating powerful, high-performance complexes for transshipment of bulk cargo (coal, mineral fertilizers) to large-tonnage vessels with a carrying capacity of over 30 thousand tons.

Lengiprotrans designed a pre-port station and access railway lines to the new port in Luga Bay.

The Big Port of St. Petersburg is a large seaport in the North-West of Russia. It is located on the islands of the Neva River delta, in the Neva Bay in the eastern part of the Gulf of Finland of the Baltic Sea.

Lengiprotrans performed design work on the reconstruction of existing and construction of newly created objects of transport infrastructure of the cargo front of non-public railway tracks located on the territory of JSC Container Terminal St. Petersburg at the address: 4th cargo area of ​​the seaport Big Port of St. Petersburg.

In the late 1980s, Lengiprotrans developed a project for on-farm highways in the Bryansk region within the framework of the Decree of the Central Committee of the CPSU and the Council of Ministers of the USSR dated February 29, 1988, No. 272 ​​"On the state program for the construction and reconstruction of highways in the Non-Chernozem zone of the RSFSR."

The design was carried out on the basis of special regional norms and rules. Basically, these were highways between individual villages as part of state farms.

The Russkoye oil and gas condensate field (NGKM) is located in the Tazovsky region of the Yamal-Nenets Autonomous Okrug, beyond the Arctic Circle. The field, discovered in 1968, revealed 8 hydrocarbon deposits: 5 gas and oil, 2 gas and 1 oil.

In connection with the planned commissioning of the Russkoye oil and gas condensate field, Lengiprotrans has developed a project for a new railway line Russkoye deposit - Tikhaya.

Lenmetrostroy (now Metrostroy) is a department for the construction of the subway in Leningrad, founded in 1941.

Since the 1950s, Lengiprotrans has been involved in the design of ground-based facilities of the Leningrad metro: electric depot, repair bases, transfer stations between the metro and the railway. In 1971-1975, the institute developed a project for the integrated production base "Lenmetrostroy" in Leningrad.

Construction Department "Pechorstroy" is a construction company that was founded in 1940 in connection with the need to build the North-Pechora railway to transport Vorkuto-Pechora coals.

The Pechorstroy production base in the city of Pechora was built according to the Lengiprotrans project in 1971-1975.

Pechorstroy took part in the construction of many railway lines designed by Lengiprotrans in the North-West of Russia: Mikun - Syktyvkar, Mikun - Koslan, Synya - Usinsk, Karpogory - Vendinga and Chinyavoryk - Timan.

Pages